Somehow your server has crashed. Only one thing counts right now: “How do my colleagues and I get to work on the system again as soon as possible”? Time is money. With Disaster Recovery Mindtime Backup offers you the possibility to get to work again within minutes and with your most recent data.
With our Disaster Recovery product, Shadow Protect SPX by StorageCraft, you recover your backup to other hardware without even re-installing the operating system.
You can easily make an Image Backup on a local NAS or other suitable medium. During the downtime/replacement/installation of your server, you can stay productive using VirtualBoot. An image of 1 TB is recovered to a virtual machine within two minutes. Furthermore we offer the possibility of offsite replication. With this the backup is replicated through IFTP to a second location. Of course you can do this reliably and safely at Mindtime Backup, but also somewhere else if desired.
What can you use Shadow Protect SPX for:
- Perform bare metal recovery after a server fails or a hypervisor succumbs to malware.
- Restore to the same hardware after a system error causes a server crash.
- Restore to the same hypervisor after the hypervisor or server crashes.
- Migrate to new hardware or virtual environment.
- Make continual, incremental backups so the business never risks losing more than a few minutes of data.
- Restore whole data volumes.
- Recover specific files and folders.
- Manage a backup and disaster recovery solution within a mixed IT environment.
- Test new applications prior to introducing them into your production environment.
- Test your business’s disaster recovery plan.
How it works:
- Install ShadowProtect SPX on any server, desktop or laptop you wish to protect. SPX quickly and efficiently captures your entire system including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data.
- Make regularly scheduled backups as often as every 15 minutes. Create customised full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Choose where to store your backup files. Write backup images to any internal, removable, or network storage location.
- Easily monitor and manage your Windows and Linux backup jobs in the same SPX user interface or through the web-based management console StorageCraft ShadowControl®.
Mindtime Backup can offer you a number of ShadowProtect SPX variants:
- Shadow Protect SPX Desktop – Image Backup of desktops and laptops.
- Shadow Protect SPX Server – Image backup of physical Linux or Windows servers.
- Shadow Protect SPX Virtual Server – Image backup of virtual Linux or Windows servers.
- Shadow Protect for Small Business – Image backup of Small Business Servers.
We can offer the following additional services:
- StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange – restoring individual mailboxes/e-mails/items.
- StorageCraft ImageManager iFTP Replication – a copy of your backup on another server.
- StorageCraft ImageManager HeadStart Restore Jobs – start a restore on a new server and meanwhile the Shadow Protect of the original server keeps functioning.
- Replication to Mindtime Backup servers, for double security.
- If your backup is 256-bit encrypted, it will be stored encrypted on our servers.
Would you like to have this level of safety with our Mindtime Disaster Recovery solution as well?
Mindtime Backup, your professional ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified online backup provider.